tell me about it darlin
ME: he ran in he ran out they cheered he clapped bam bam bam whoof. la la la, hehe he came back around, whos this? uhuh, yeh ill come done, couldnt tell ya though. up and down and round, jump skit skrap, fluflufluf, tap tap tap, the little dancer. chitterchatter with the latter, pfffff, alright.
GIRL: hehe, speak later babes 😉 xxx
- Michael schumacher comes out of coma and becomes the greatest tap dancer the world has ever seen
A man asks an older man at a pub for a puffer (cigarette), unraveling the old mans lifelong insecurities of not wanting to be gay
- Tom cruise goes on a cruise
- Jackson pollock is a fishmonger
- A man in 1950s, New York, dancing fluidly the most amazing moves but it is a pitch black night with no lighting.
- A sorrowful man grows up having the deformity of 3 shoulders, to realise at 36 years old that the 3rd shoulder is actually his neck, with his head upon top.
- A lovely natural landscape in the fields, but i have to update the painting instantly as the scenery changes.
- A locksmith who forgets his career
- A racist races businessmen in the street to show he fast he is
- A vision of a hilarious monologue
- A school 10 minutes before a school shooting
pum, pum pum pum
On that broken coeruleum blue, rover bicycle, in those Virginia pine woods. 16.3km south-east from that four room, one floor house. Abandoned in dusk, pale yellow sunlight seeping in as heavy beams through that thick, warm air. Shadows stuck to me, i rode deeper, and that sun was sinking so fast, and those apparitions started surrounding me. And the faster i rode through those woods the more i started to lose it, i was running scared, and i was lost. That sun was laughing at me as it rolled off the earth and left me sucking tar out of fire paper.
A large cricket hopped onto my shoulder, stridulating its chirp and croak.
“‘ello you cunt” he said, from a little angular head. He had dragged himself out of a used condom next to a rock. “buy one get one free.”
blue bubble gum baby
He had no arms or legs. On the bouncy castle he began his trademark move of the wibbly wobbly naked. the priest laughed, and then winked at him. He hissed his silly blue paper tongue. A baby foetus like bubble gum blue berry buried,
blue bubble gum baby bye
I’m away from what I want, my utopian home of mountain and elk and wolf and pine and lost and alone. Digressive. And then, oh my, those distant city lights of bokeh sinking into that empty tar sea, and that gentle, cool, dark breeze. Those passing cars with fog light beams, heading somewhere, and for some reason it feeds me comfort, knowing that they have somewhere to be. And I, I am off track in this holistic but aloof mind state of being the observer of the here, of being a ghost that nobody can see, I’m Casper, and I’m okay with that.
want another pint you nonse?
yeh nice one mate, can i pinch a smoke? [*winks at a sexy lady]
yeh make us a fag too.